Friday, March 12, 2010

Luna turns One year old!

Our rescue pup, Luna, turns one year old today.  Someone dumped her by the road when she was approx. 5 weeks old.  So I counted back 5 weeks and made her up a birthday of March 12th, 2009.  Which makes her one year old today.  She was a sweet little pup.  She had parvo but I cleared that up pretty quickly with an herbal remedy I've used now on many rescues with great success.  She was loaded down with more worms than I think I'd ever seen a pup have - which was also quickly remedied.  Otherwise she was very healthy.  And she's a happy cute mutt. And today is her birthday.  When I let her out to potty this morning I figured I'd try to take some pictures of her today.  But she was so happy to see the bright warm weather (like all of us) that she really didn't want to hold still.  I could have made her, but she was having too much fun for me to want to.  So I took a photo of her running around with a stick instead.  LOL!


~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment